Day 18: Ask yourself this to help you imagine your Dream Solution, clarify your Vision and uncover hidden Problems
This is the Most Impactful Queston I discovered this week.
I stumbled across it twice. Both times through Top-level creators.
Ask yourself this, if you:
- can’t pinpoint the problem at hand but have a gist of it
- know the end goal, but don’t know the way
- want to visualise the best solution to a problem
# Q: “What Would … Look Like If It Was Easy?”
It’s really quite simple. But very effective.
Take a current problem you haven’t figured out yet, and try answering it.
Let’s consider the example of Capturing Ideas & Thoughts when BASB. Example: “What would capturing ideas look like if it was easy?”
This helps me clarify my requirements, such as
- Capturing ideas on the go with my mobile phone
- Capturing TODOs during a work session without distracting me
- Capturing thoughts on personal/professional devices without access to internet
What problem do you wanna tackle using this question?
First published on Typeshare